BioGuard has been helping pool owners keep their pools sparkling cleaned and free from algae growth for over 40 years. Our goal at Year Round Pool is to provide you with the most simple, convenient and effective methods of pool water maintenance possible. Our quality pool care products and programs are designed to keep your swimming pool clear and healthy. With BioGuard, pool care is easy with a program like the BioGuard Once-A-Week 3-Step Program for regular maintenance.
||Sanitize to kill bacteria
||Oxidize and clarify for sparkling clear water
||Prevent algae growth
The BioGuard 3-Step Program is ideal for pools of any size or surface with the following characteristics:
- Good water flow through skimmers (or a chlorinator if installed)
- Pump circulates eight hours or more per day
- Consistently heavy usage of the pool
This Program is another easy way to keep your pool sparkling clear in 3 simple steps. Pools with heavy usage may need extra chlorine to keep the water sanitized. Give your pool water the protection of our convenient 3-Step Program. Here are the specifics:
|STEP 1: Keep pool water sanitized with BioGuard Stingy Sticks®
- Stabilized chlorinating product prevents chlorine residuals from being affected by ultra-violet rays of the sun so it stays in the water longer.
- Can be dispensed in the skimmer or with automatic chlorinator.
|STEP 2: Restore water sparkle with Burn Out® 35
- Super-chlorinate your pool to oxidize undesirable compounds that cause eye and skin irritation and dull water.
- Regular use will prevent problems from compounds such as perspiration, urine, suntan oil, cosmetics, etc.
- If you have a white plaster pool, be sure to use Burn Out WP. For all other pool types, use Burn Out 35.
- Both products help keep pool water brilliant and clear.
|STEP 3: Prevent algae growth with Back Up®
- Preventing algae is much easier than getting rid of it. Stop algae infestations with our highly effective Back Up Algae Inhibitor.
- Back Up is specifically formulated to work with the other BioGuard products to help prevent new algae growth.
- If your pool has an attached spa or fountain, use non-staining, non-foaming BioGuard Algae All 60™ for Step 3.